Monday, March 30, 2009

new do

i got a hair cut.

i like it.

my dad says i look 12 ... but in a good way (hahahaha - okay thanks dad!)

i like it anyway.

i feel like a have a TON of hair.

i feel like i might look like i am wearing a wig ... but in a good way.

i like it.

i might look like a doll ... but in a good way.

i haven't yet tried to style it on my own.

i will be attempting to blow dry it in a few minutes.

wish me luck.

A photographic journey of my look the last two weeks
FYI: LOTS OF FACE SHOTS OF JUST ME-
You have been warned.


Before I left for LA:

Driving from Oregon to LA
(wearing a friend's sunglasses):

In LA at the Getty Villa
with my cool Wayfarer sunglasses:


NEW HAIR CUT PIC #1:


NEW HAIRCUT PIC #2:

what do you think?

8 comments:

Sarah said...

So it is going to take some getting used to for me after all it is quite a change. Brooklyn says it is "straggy" whatever that means. I have not seen bangs and layers on you FOREVER ! Glad you are enjoying it ! Post more pics once you play with it a bit.

Anonymous said...

i really like it.
you look super cute =)

BusyMama said...

Cute! You look like a hot momma. :) The highlights are great.

Chelsi Ritter said...

bethany i honestly think you could never go wrong when it comes to your hair! i've always thought you had great taste. remember after field school when you darkened it and got bangs? i loved it! i thought you were a genius.

Sarah Jayne said...

I'm a fan...love the bangs. You look hot!
P.S. Those are some awesome self-portraits. I delete every single one after I've taken it because I always look horrible. Well done. Tips??

Lindsey Graves said...

cute! So fun and different, one day I'll get the courage to do something new to my hair but until then more power to ya!

heather said...

I actually think it looks really good. I like the layers around your face. You look hot!

Maria said...

I love the highlights!