Wednesday, April 01, 2009

new do ... take 2

so now i have actually dried and styled my new do myself and i like it even more. i flat ironed the layers instead of using a round brush ... which let's be honest, I can't really use. i think this look fits me a bit better. it feels young and fresh and of course - new!

here are a lot of shots i made my parents take of me in their backyard:


The straight forward view:
(p.s. in new skinny jeans - yay!)

My "better" side
(I joked about this with my parents because I had this
big zit on the left side of my face all week!)


With my mom:
(who by the way is an AMAZING seamstress and
took in two dresses of mine while I was in town
... because she loves me. And I also learned this trip
that she at one point was the costume maker for
"the playgirl club" - a gentleman's club when she was in college!
Yes, I know ... you are thinking WHAT! Hahahaha
This was all before she joined the church ... at least that is what she says!)

With my dad:

This is what happens when you let my dad take the picture,
he chops off your head:

Another attempt to get my entire head in the picture:


Another picture with me and my cool yellow wayfarers on:



One last shot - a self-portrait - because you can't trust
the parents to get a good shot of the sunglasses and hair
they haven't yet come to fully appreciate:

5 comments:

mystic cher said...

beth, you look so good. glad you figured out a way to style it that works for you. btw, matt cuts heads off too (male-johnson trait? or male or johnson trait?) lol.

heather said...

You look hot. Love it! Also running does a body good! You look great.

Sarah Jayne said...

Ok...you did a way better job styling it. I love it even more!!! (P.S. I hate the stupid round brush...they shouldn't even use them in salons because who knows how to use them on themselves???)

Amy said...

I love the new do Bethany. The pics of you wearing the shades are HOT! I know what you mean about the roundbrush...can anyone really use this effectively except for stylists?

Sarah said...

So first of all your frontal shot and "better side" shots are my favorite. You look great in those skinny jeans ! Secondly I too had NO IDEA that mom was a costume designer for some playgirl club ! Who knew ? Seems like mom has quite the colorful past that we are unaware of.:0) What will we find out next ?lol