Thursday, May 24, 2007

Everybody's Working For the Weekend ....

.... I know I am. Work is especially hard these days since I only have about two months left. Its not that I don't care about my job - its just that its hard to care when things don't really change even though you try and try and try and try. Its hard to keep pushing against the wall ... that wall that is the AHA. Anyway - I need a vacation (again).

So I am memorializing this weekend (to steal a phrase from a co-worker - who I think secretly reads this blog) by going to Duck Beach in Outer Banks, North Carolina. I am excited to have this second and perhaps last Duck weekend to make some memories. Hopefully some good pictures and stories will come of it.

2 comments:

Alex said...

from my one experience with Duck (getting lost on the way to another beach) I do know that it's a good place for making memories. have fun.

also, the best part of the end of a job is that you can do shit exactly how you've been wanting to because, what? are they going to fire you? and to that i give you an enthusiastic boo-yah!

Bethany said...

thanks bea ... i appreciate those words of validation.