Tuesday, May 29, 2007

sweet caroline(a)


I think I could live in North Carolina. It is beautiful, open, breezy, warm, sunny, and simple. Granted I have only really been to the Outer Banks part of NC ... but I still think it is great. I would settle to at least be able to vacation there often ... preferably I will "summer" in North Carolina (if you are going to dream - dream big).

I didn't take many pictures on this trip. I just didn't feel like it. Not because there weren't good things or people to take pictures of, but because it just didn't ever seem to flow for me. I never wanted to stop and take out my camera. I was taking it all in I guess. Luckily for me (and for you all) I have a friend that LOVES to take pictures. When she gets her photos online I will be sure to post some of them. However, here are a few for your viewing pleasure until then. Details to follow.

Must. Sleep. Now.


This is what happens when you car hop and leave your camera behind ...
people take pictures of themselves.

This shot makes me think of the Nickel Creek Song Lighthouse.
"I am a lighthouse, worn by the weather and the waves."

Water pump ... I love rust.

Me and my BFF April.

I want a house with a porch just like this.

The lighthouse sight-seers.

Matt Fischer ... trying to relieve his sunburned feet.

2 comments:

Lindsey Graves said...

I love your dress... where did you get it? You and April are so cute, gosh i haven't seen her in years!

Bethany said...

The dress is from Anne Taylor Loft ... cute huh! When you find a cute dress with sleeves, you just gotta get it.