Friday, September 22, 2006

"livin' life & lovin' it"

As my day is finally winding down I have decided that tomorrow must be met with a better attitude. I mean I am going to a great rock concert tomorrow! I need to be happy and excited and live it up - right??!!! I will rest up tonight ... watch Grey's Anatomy (a co-worker so lovingly informed me that it will re-air tonight at 8 pm) cry or moan or scream or be dissapointed - which ever fits the bill ... and gear up for a loud, rowdy, crazy, dirty, insanely fun rock show at a Baltimore horse racing track (yes ... you read correctly). Although there is a 40% chance of rain ... no pouty faces from this concert goer!

As my oh so wise roomie often says ... we are "livin' life & lovin' it". She coined the phrase in NoVa (crystal city - corporate city usa) when we were recent transplants to the east coast - I can't remember if it was during a time we were actually lovin' it or if it was created in order to help us get out there and embrace our new lives ... either way it serves as a good mantra at times like these. And often I need to remember that ... to have my "DC moments" ... to take it all in and remember that my life is pretty awesome (despite the universe and its' plans to get me). In the scheme of life ... mine ain't that bad. Honestly.

So cheers to the weekend my friends ... cheers to the good and the bad ... cheers to the endless possibilities ... cheers to new adventures in life ... and go out there and represent the whole attitude of "livin' life & lovin' it"!

No comments: