Monday, September 25, 2006

Editorial Correction

I realized that I did not state why I didn't get to see the premiere of Grey's on Thursday night ... my cable went out from 8:30 pm to 1 am. You see, I live in a brand spanking new building ... no one has ever lived in my apt. EVER! And you would think that everything is smooth sailing - that I am living the high life! Not so my friends, not so. While there are definite perks to a new and fabulously modern building, the kinks still need to be worked out. Fire alarms go off, lights flicker, closet racks fall down, light bulbs go out ... and cable to an entire building goes out right before the best night in television! I am watching the re-cap episode of Grey's and then nothing ... silence ... my tv goes out and my internet is dead as well. I did meet some of my neighbors who were just as annoyed as I was ... so I guess that is positive.

Anyway, its back up and running and I saw the re-aired season premiere on Friday ... so no worries. I got my Grey's fill.

1 comment:

me :) said...

Missing Grey's would have been a disaster. i'm glad you got to see it.