Saturday, August 30, 2008

I was thinking about my swimming adventures and decided to make a list of all the major bodies of water I have SWAM in ... not just visited and saw with my eyes and dipped a tow or finger in, but actually was fully emerged in. This is what I came up with:

Oceans and Seas I Have Swam In


By

Bethany Johnson


Pacific Ocean
(California, Hawaii)

Atlantic Ocean
(North Carolina, Delaware)

Sea of Cortez
(Cabo San Lucas)

Caribbean
(Mexico and the Islands)

The North Sea
(off the Coast of Belgium)

Adriatic Sea
(the Dalmatian Coast)

Ligurian Sea
(Cinque Terra,
Part of the Mediterranean Sea)

I think that is it ... perhaps I left something out?

3 comments:

Chelsi Ritter said...

bethany your blog has made my travel itch worse than ever! i think it's so wonderful that you're seeing the world. one day when you settle down you probably won't feel that you missed anything. i know i don't, and it's a great feeling!

Cherie said...

Bethany! I love your posts. Especially your pictures from your travels. I hope you are having so much fun! I miss you tons and hopefully I can talk to you soon :)

Shelly said...

I want you to know that we were sitting in the living room and heard the door open and shut. I asked the kids who was here and Terrick said "B"! It was really cute. He had to settle for Daddy.