Saturday, July 28, 2007

things I like today

I was thinking that I see a lot of things I like online - pictures of houses and home decorations mostly - and I often save them onto my computer. Then it came to me ... blogging about it can help me to keep track of it all. So, this again is for me.

These are wall decorations ... king and queen crown motifs ...
we know I like this for some reason I can't quite explain.

Stack o'luggage ... I like the different colors of the leathers and
the different depths of each piece.
PS Annie, I promise I had saved this picture before
you posted ... I am not copying you!


Its a bit difficult to see the details here, but the fireplace molding is
what I love love love. All the other details are just so so for me
(I also like large white urn and the sofa, just not in that color ... velvet and carved wood - yes!)


This chandelier is only $140! Can you believe it?!
Change the color of the shades and it can go in any room.

I LOVE paisley. It is on my bed right now.
And so I love this wall paper ... just NOT here. Too busy and crazy.
But it could work somewhere else.

The Claudia bed from pottery barn has been on my list for a few years. I can't quite justify buying it since I have been moving every year for the past three years. It is hard to see here and the country style is not exactly what I have in mind ... but I LOVE the finials ... they are vintage inspired glass door knobs! So fun.

I also enjoy the whole carved wood headboard. Love carved wood.


I totally dig the upholstered headboard as well. This shiny color is fun and really bold. Not sure I would actually use this in a room of my own - but it does get the ideas going.

I heart claw-footed tubs ... they are so dramatic and beautiful!
(But I hate this tile pattern in the back)

This cluttered picture was chosen because of the various chairs used. The white chair in the back - fabulous! The brown leather chairs to the left also great.

*most pictures from domino.com

No comments: