Friday, June 15, 2007

Overheard on the Metro Today

"When I am at the gym, I don't want to remember that I am doing something good for myself. And so I don't want to watch CNN while doing it."
I don't know about you, but I have to do the exact opposite than this woman when I am at the gym. I have to constantly remind myself that I am doing something good for my health while slaving away on the elliptical. In fact I always watch CNN when doing my cardio. All the crazy things going on in the world help to distract me from my sweating and strained breathing. I even sometimes tear up while reading the closed captioning on the screen. Terrible things are happening to people right now while I am burning 500 calories! Doesn't the boggle your mind?

This world is just straight up crazy.

1 comment:

Lindsey Graves said...

wait till you come to hawaii! Seriously strait up crazy!