Saturday, April 07, 2007

Drum Role Please ....

For all of those who care ... I have decided about school. Despite the fact that Donald Duck will be my mascot - I have decided to embrace the west coast once again ...

I AM GOING TO THE UNIVERSITY OF OREGON

It feels good to make the decision finally. I am sick of thinking about - should I, shouldn't I, etc. I am ready to move forward. And I forgot a very important added bonus about UO on this list ... Pioneer Park Cemetery boarders the campus ... you all remember how much I love cemeteries!!!!

So yay! Eugene, Oregon - here I come (well in like four months)!

1 comment:

Lis said...

Yay!! I care! After reading you pro list for Oregon, and hearing you talk about it, it sounded like the better option. I'm so glad you've made a decision, though it will take all of the 4 months till you leave (and probably longer than that) for me to get used to the fact that you're leaving.