Monday, May 18, 2009

status update

just a quick post because i am suppose to be wrapping up my thesis right now ... draft to be turned in tomorrow ... eekkk!

this is what i got going on:

- thesis completion deadline = June 2
- sometime before June 2 i need to do a thesis presentation
- final class presentation for my 2 Portland classes = June 9/10 (TBD)
- GRADUATION = June 13
- three weddings to attend in the month of June
- planning a trip to Hawaii to see Lindsay, Jordan, and Adilay (yeah!) = sometime after June 13th

what else?

- still don't have a job (eeekkk!)
- owe more money in student loans than I would like to admit (double eeekkk!)
- don't know what i am doing with my life ... do i move ... where to?

a bright spot:

- although its sort of difficult timing (we won't say bad ... because when is it a good time??) there is a little bit of romance brewing in my life ... and he is AMAZING. I feel super lucky no matter what happens ... ( i am definitely blushing at this point !!!)

More details to come :) ... probably after the thesis is turned in :(

4 comments:

Lindsey Graves said...

So much excitement going on, I love it! Can't wait to see you!!!

patiently waiting for an update...

Sarah Jayne said...

I WANT DETAILS!!! I've been waiting and waiting for news like this! I'll call you and hope that you're not too busy with all that stuff on your agenda to give me updates.

Love you.

BusyMama said...

What a lucky guy! That explains the less frequent blog posts. ;) Details, lady, details! And pictures...we don't want a mystery man.

Cherie said...

oooohhhh that is the best post I've read all day :) I'm so excited for you and all the fun things going on in your life. I can't wait to hear more about it!