Tuesday, May 26, 2009

correction & the holiday

so nate - the linguist - has informed me that the title of my last post should more correctly read:

replace "i" with "we" & "me" with "us"


Anyway ... we went hiking up at Spencer's Butte yesterday with the ward for Family Home Evening. Neither of us had ever hiked the butte, despite our almost 2 years living in Eugene. It was a beautiful evening and while not a difficult hike ... we did break a sweat! It felt good since I have taken a time out on the gym due to the thesis taking over my life.

Here are some photos of us on Spencer's Butte:










Nate is doing the Oregon "O" around Autzen Football Stadium ...
he's a super fan of the Ducks.









7 comments:

heather said...

FUn, Fun, FUN!!! Love all the pictures.

Christine said...

I didn't know you had a blog!! You guys are cute! And I am happy for you guys!! :)

Christine said...

Oh and I didn't know you are from DC!! That's awesome! I fell in LOVE with DC when I was there for Spring Break!

Madame Palmkey said...

What I like about these is how Nate consistently looks like he's thinking "look what *I* got! Well done me!"

Sarah said...

CUTE ! Beautiful scenery ( and the backdrop isn't so bad either;0) ). Its good to see you're taking a break every now and then from the stress of the thesis !:0)

Sarah Jayne said...

Woo hoo! Pictures! You look hot, by the way. I'm so happy to see you happy and in love. Yee Haw!

Unknown said...

This is so exciting. Good luck! It will be glorious. xox