Monday, July 28, 2008

new discoveries and things i am not into

While traveling I have learned a few more things about myself and what I do and don't like .... and while Europe is great and fabulous and wonderful, there are a few things that i won't miss:

squat toilets (to be expanded upon at a later date)
toilet brushes (eww and double eww)
tourists
feeling like a fool because everyone speaks multiple languages but me

But there are more things I have discovered that I do like:

cucumbers
bread salad
aviator sunglasses (italians dig them but i probably wont be buying them any time soon)
pistachio gelato (double yum)
boats
some fish
drawing and measuring buildings
curried carrots
breakfast in the morning
Richard Marx songs in Croatian blasting in my Radio Shower (it was sick)
The Adriatic Sea

1 comment:

Callie. said...

Hey Bethany. It was great to see you at the R.S. broadcast. Hopefully I run into you again sometime soon! I was also going to tell you that my husband served his mission in Crotia and is wanting to live there, permanently. He says it's the most beautiful place on earth. What do you think? Who knows...maybe we'll end up there someday! Anyways, I loved looking at all your travel pictures. What an awesome experience.
See you sometime soon, hopefully!

Callie