Wednesday, September 19, 2007

school is trying to kill the blog ... but I am fighting it

Apparently school is bad for my blogging health. Technically classes haven't even started and I already can't find the time, brain power, or desire to blog. This is serious people ... I love blogging and want to continue to love blogging. Sigh. I plan to dedicated tonight to some serious attempts to chronicle my last few weeks ... pictures and all.

Check back tomorrow ... I hope to have something new here.

2 comments:

Sarah said...

I am anxiously awaiting your next entry ! Just when I get good at checking your blog on a regular basis ... you leave me in suspense ! How am I supposed to fufill my sisterly duties and take interest in your life when you leave me stranded like this .

Peter said...

Don't give up. The Blogosphere needs you.