Monday, September 03, 2007

hot, hot, heat

Power outage in the OC ... whatever will we do? You see it wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't still 100 degrees at 6 pm. I am melting ... ahhhhh. So the folks and I went to the pool. It was lukewarm but nice enough. We stayed until my fingers and toes were all prune-like. That is when you know its time to get out.

Its my last night in the OC until November or December and its hotter than Hades. Kind of makes me happy to move to the Pacific Northwest and embrace the rain ... hahaha ... yeah right. I just gotta keep reminding myself of this deathly heat come November. Oh yeah, did I mention I have to wake up at 4:15 in order to catch my plane ... yeah ... good times.

Peace-out OC vacation life ... its been good while it lasted. Pictures from the past month to be posted when I get a wireless network for my lap top set up. Be excited. Be very excited.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

AAHH to be on your own again ! Isn't independance great ! I am so excited to come visit .... not sure when but don't you worry I will be there ! I am SO EXCITED for you in this new chapter that you are about to encounter in your life ! I am sure that you will make tons of new friends in no time ! Keep in touch ! Love you !