Wednesday, March 07, 2007

My Final Announcement ... Well Until I Actually Decide

Last, but not least, I received an email yesterday from the program director at Boston University. And I am in there too! I feel very blessed to have such great options.

You see, when I applied for my undergrad ... my acceptance rate was not so great. I was blessed to be accepted by a great university but it was - honestly - heaven sent. I received numerous rejection letters. That is why I am so ecstatic about these applications. I know that through hard work, persistence, finding my interests, embracing my own learning styles and with the grace from above I have been given these options to pursue a Master's Degree.

I am so blessed. I needed this validation of myself right now ... I know it sounds ridiculous but its true. And I know that my heavenly father knows me that well and hears my prayers. I needed to be accepted ... I need to move on and move forward and progress. This is the only way I know how to do that right now.

So ... decisions are to be made. Oregon, Maryland, Boston. To be continued ....

1 comment:

Lindsey Graves said...

hmmm good luck! I vote west coast (because I'm selfish and want you near me) :)